Sunday, May 3, 2009

There Is No Place Like Home

Yesterday, we had our Ladies' Day at church and then theme was "There Is No Place Like Home". We also had tablescapes on each table done by different ladies. When I heard the theme for the day, I picture Dorothy clicking her heels saying "there is no place like home", so I choose the Wizard of Oz for the theme of my table. Here are a few pictures:The ruby red slippers are my favorite part! Thanks to Mom's good find of $1 red jelly slippers at the Snyder Walmart (see Mom and Jami, sometimes your Walmart is good for something!!). I sprayed them with spray adhesive and poured red glitter on! If you ever need red slippers let me know. I now have 2 pair! My foot is not that small! :)




5 comments:

Jami said...

You should have won for best table! It is sooooo cute!

Love ya!

Mom said...

I agree with Jami -- cute table!

Donna said...

You are so creative!! Love your table.

Anonymous said...

Very very very cute!!!! I love the red jellies!! I should go get me some...but I remember they always made your feet sooo sweaty...so maybe not! haha! But loved your table!! Bet you got tons of compliments!! WAY to go CUZ!

Amy said...

Your table looks so cute! I am sure that was fun.