The Tarleton Texan football TV will be on national TV this Thursday at 7:00 on CBS College Sports. Joey has been very busy the last week or two planning and getting everything ready for the lights, cameras, and the action!
If you watch, you will probably not see either one of us because Joey will be hard at work and I will be trying to help him in the press box. You can just think about that we were at the game and that Joey did a lot of work getting ready for the TV crew. It is definitely the exciting event of our week!
PS - Sorry for the repeat of this picture. I just didn't have anything else to post. Someday I will try and take a picture of us before or at a game!
1 comments:
I was at PTA and missed the game. How did it go? Was it fun?
Post a Comment