Kristi tagged me in a Meme for a picture from the 6th folder of picture files and the 6th picture in the folder. My 6th folder is pictures of our house and moving and painting days. The sixth picture was actually a picture of the house before we bought it with a few of the previous owners belongings. I did not think that was something that I should post, so I changed the assignment to use the picture that was the sixth from the bottom in the folder. So here it is...
This picture of Jaxon was from the weekend that the West family came to help us move and unpack. After a day of unpacking and helping, Jaden, Jaxon, and my dad spent the evening planting us some new flowers in our flowerbed. They finished by moving some of the extra dirt from the flowerbed to some holes in the grass. So, my meme picture is of Jaxon with his little shovel moving dirt at our new house. I tag The Hamrick House (Jami H). Have fun with your 6th picture in your 6th picture file!
Quit Inviting People to Church
11 years ago
1 comments:
Woohoo! Thanks for playing along! Cute pic. Love those West kids!
Post a Comment