As many of you already know, we had our first sonogram today. I had hopes of posting sonogram pictures this evening to share, but instead I am asking for your prayers.
We did not get to see or hear what we thought we would today. We first got concerned when the sonogram tech said that she was not seeing what she should be seeing for 8 weeks. The good news is that there is a sac and a yoke and it is in the uterus. The concern is that it is not as developed as it should be and that I am pretty sure about the dates. It was very hard for both of us to see and hear. The doctor came in and told us the next thing to do is blood work to see my hormone count. So, I went to the hospital and did the blood work today and will go back Thursday evening for more blood work. If the hormone level increases then I am pregnant and not as far along as I thought and they will monitor and do another sonogram. If the hormone levels do not increase then there is the possibility of a miscarriage. So, we will not know anything until Friday. So now it is time to pray and wait.
I expected today to be a day with tears of joy, but now I have tears of the unknown and of fear. Those of you who know me well know that tears do not come easy for me, but they have been flowing this evening. I know that I need to try to stay positive so I am trying to focus on the positive. That was the doctor's advice, it is just really hard to do. We love and pray for this baby daily and will continue to do so even more in the coming days.
Please pray for the baby, my health, and our marriage as we go through this together.
Quit Inviting People to Church
11 years ago
9 comments:
Prayer is a done deal.
Will be lifting up many special prayers for ya'll.. May the Lord give you comfort and peace this week! Love ya!
We will; remember that God is in control -- as I keep telling myself! You and Joey just hold each other tight! Love you both!
You are in our prayers. Do remember God is in control -- we keep trying to remember this too. We love you both!
You two just remember how much love surrounds you from both sides of your family. I wonder how many prayers are being said for ya'll tonight-an awesome number. God has a plan for you and will take care of you!! I just am sad you are having to play the waiting game.
I love both of you!
I love you both! We are all praying for you to feel some comfort!
Praying for y'all. Isn't it comforting to know you are lifted up in prayer. Love you both.
Prayer is a remarkable thing, keep up your Faith! Prayers will be said for you and Joey! Love to the whole family...
Kimberly & Kambree
Still praying....hang in there!
Post a Comment