This post is a little late since Keaton was 9 months on the 4th, but I was waiting till after this past Monday when we went for his 9 month checkup. I had trouble deciding which pictures to post, so I posted them all! He has so many different expressions!
At 9 months, Keaton:
- weighs 20 pounds and is 29 inches long.
- eats baby food three times a day and continues to have four 8 oz. bottles a day
- is enjoying new finger foods
- continues to roll every where and makes us think he is going to crawl
- sits him self up
- loves to makes noises "ooo, ooo" and blows air through his lips which occasionally is like a whistle
- loves to be read to and to read books
- is such a handsome, happy little guy!
1 comments:
Love his expressions! He is definately a happy and handsome
little boy!!
Post a Comment