On Tuesday, we met Mom, Dad, and Gran in Eastland to celebrate my birthday and to pick up Gran. She came to stay for the week while Joey was on the Tarleton's Tour of Oklahoma for Basketball. He left Wednesday morning and after many hours on a bus and in the hotel and basketball games at two different Oklahoma schools, he will return home late Saturday night or early Sunday morning. Keaton and I have enjoyed our time with Gran. She has gotten up to fed Keaton his morning bottle while I finished getting ready so that Keaton and I could go to the babysitter and to work. Here are a few pics of Gran and Keaton:
Quit Inviting People to Church
11 years ago



2 comments:
What a special blessing that Gran could come and stay with you and Keaton while Joey was gone for bb games. Love the pictures of Gran and Keaton.
I think Keaton spoiled her instead of her spoiling Keaton!
Post a Comment