A few days behind on this post! December 4th was Keaton's 2 month mark. We were supposed to go to the doctor on the 6th, but she had a family emergency and we had to reschedule. So, I do not know his 2 month statistics, but I do know that he is a happy 2 month old! He love to play on the ocean activity mat that Grampy thought Keaton had to have! The octopus is his best friend. He likes to sit in his bouncer and look at the lights on the Christmas tree. We are blessed with a baby who is a very good sleeper. On average he sleeps 6 hours a night and sometimes we are really lucky and get 7 or 8 hours! He loves to smile, coo, and blow bubbles. What a wonderful 2 months it has been!
1 comments:
I love that precious baby and his precious parents!!!
Post a Comment