Thursday, October 1, 2009

Recognition

Joey has been recognized by the Tarleton President and the Board of Regents. He received a framed certificate last Saturday before the football game. I was not there to see him get the certificate, so I didn't get to take a picture. Lack of communication from husband to wife, but we won't dwell on that! :)

Check out the press release on the Tarleton website: http://www.tarleton.edu/scripts/press/display.asp?id=2817. A press release that he didn't actually have to write himself!

So proud of him and his accomplishments! It is well deserved!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations Joey!!

Jami said...

Wow! All that hard work and someone DOES notice. He's always been a hard worker and I, for one, am a very proud big sis! Way to go, Li'l Bro!

Love ya!

Dad and Mom said...

Great job Son!!! We are so proud of you.

Star Mom and Dad said...

That's our son-in-law!Ya ba da ba do! We are proud of you!

Amy said...

Awesome. Way to go Joey!

Tami said...

Way to go, Bro! You do a great job and Tarleton is lucky to have you...SO ARE WE!!
Love ya!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Congrats!! Way-to-go, Joey!