It's official! Summer as we know it, or as we have enjoyed it, is over.
I spend 3 days this week going and working in my classroom. I have been reorganizing, cleaning out files and drawers, and decorating. Then today, my wonderful husband went with me and helped me with some two people jobs. He put together my new easel! I'm so excited about it. It is dry erase, magnetic, and has hooks for pocket charts, a book rack, a book holder, and 4 colored tubs on the bottom plus it is on rollers!! For the teachers in the group, it is one of the Royal Reading/Writing carts! Anyway, sorry about the side note! Joey came and was very helpful. We also got my foyer/atrium/outside room (whatever you want to call it) decorated. For those of you who have not been to visit, I will try to take some pics and post, so you can see my wonderful classroom layout. I actually have 2 classrooms and an outside room!
Joey has been getting busier over the last few weeks, but this week really began it all. Tarleton Football reported to camp on Thursday, so he is busy reporting on the practices. He is doing a few things new this year including blogging and some video coverage. You can go to his Tarleton blog and check out the video where he is the recorder, reporter, editor, and publisher! He just does it all! His Tarleton blog is http://tarletontales.blogspot.com/?DB_OEM_ID=2500 . He is also very busy finishing up the football media guide and working on the other publications for football.
So, this is what we have been up to this week - at night we both sit in our chairs with either the Rangers or now the Olympics (yeah!) on TV, and I cut out laminating while he works on the computer. So, it is officially the end of summer, but what a great one it has been!
Quit Inviting People to Church
11 years ago
3 comments:
Ahh! You are blessed with Joey as he is with you! So glad we all had a good summer!
Joey, I really do like Tarleton Tales blog, and I like the design -- of course! Great reporter! Well done!
I enjoyed seeing you this summer. Enjoy the beginning of school and be sure and post some pictures of your classrooms. I have never been there.
Post a Comment