We have been enjoying the nice summer evenings lately!
Saturday night we went to a concert in the park. The Hard Travelers group from LCU was here for an outdoor concert. It was a nice evening and some great music!
Our most recent purchase for our house has also provided us with some summer fun! We bought a 6 games in one set. It has a net, volleyball, badminton and some other ball games. Last night after church we set up the net. By the time we finished it was too dark to play. Tonight after everyone left from devo, Joey and I challenged each other in badminton. We had a lot of fun! After 3 games, Joey did beat me 2 games to 1. At least I beat him one game!
1 comments:
...and I am sure that the nephews will have a blast with the games! Fun, family times! Les, you'd better keep practicing!
Post a Comment